Strengthening Families Illinois Learning Networks connect early childhood programs so that they can get help strengthening families, collaborate with local child welfare staff, and increase parent engagement. If you’re a program serving children and families, find out why you should join or form a regional SFI Learning Network! Many of the networks below are still active despite cuts in funding to support their coordination. Be Strong Families is working on updating information on active Learning Networks in Illinois.
Learn more about each Learning Network below.
- Cook Central / Chicago
- Cook North / Evanston
- Cook South / Illinois Action for Children Network
- Cook South / Southside Chicago
- Central Region / Peoria
- Northern Region / Kane County
- Northern Region / Kane County—SFI 5
- Northern Region / Rockford
- Southern Region / Carterville
- Southern Region / St. Clair County - East St. Louis
- One Hope United
- One Hope United / Hudelson Region