Awaken to Your Potential
Get ready for transformation! Awaken to Your Potential: As a Person, As a Parent, As a Leader is an 18-hour transformative learning experience that is highly interactive. This journey includes journaling, guided meditation, visualization, conversations, art and collage, movement, role playing, and group problem solving.
What are the benefits?
You’ll grow in all kinds of ways—as a person, as a parent, and as a leader. To learn more about the benefits of the Awaken to Your Potential Journey, click here.
Who can participate?
You’ll get the most out of the journey if you’ve gone to a Love is Not Enough Parent Café first. In fact, we recommend that you go to the whole series of three Parent Cafés. However, Awaken to Your Potential is open to any interested parent or any staff member committed to working with parents to increase parent leadership in their agency or school.
What is the agenda?
Check out the detailed agenda here.
Is Awaken to Your Potential having an impact?
Data collected through post-session feedback forms, follow-up web surveys 3 months to 2 years from completion, and a grounded theory qualitative analysis of interviews conducted with a subset of participants are all showing the same results…Awaken to Your Potential impacts lives!
- 100% of respondents are more aware of themselves and what they want for their life.
- 100% of respondents Have more skills and tools for dealing with stress and challenging situations.
- 98% of participants felt that Awaken to Your Potential had a direct impact on them being able to be the parent they wanted to be with their children.
- 96% of participants agree that they have increased their network of support.
- 90.5% of participants say Awaken To Your Potential positively impacted how they handle challenging situations in their lives.
- 97% of respondents surveyed between 3 months and 2 years after completion have said that Awaken to Your Potential continues to have a lasting impact on their lives!
Click here to download and review the report prepared by Mara Gustafson, M.A.
How big is the group?
10 to 16 participants
How do I sign up?
Can my organization host a training?
Yes! Be Strong Families can provide this training or other leadership training for your organization if you are not eligible for services provided through the IDCFS contract.Contact us for information on pricing and group rates for your organization!